We have been very fortunate to have found venture partners and angels who have deep domain expertise and believe in our mission, our vision, and our team.
- Dharmesh Thakker: Dharmesh has been the earliest cheer-leader for the team and encouraged us to start Launchable. As one of the leader investors in the DevOps space (JFrog), he has seen companies struggle to deliver software fast and has been waiting for teams to tackle the testing domain. He has invested in companies like Databricks, Cloudera, SumoLogic amongst others.
- Max Schireson: Max was the CEO Mongo DB and now an EIR at Battery. Max has been a sounding board for our ideas. Max is energized that Launchable is helping address a pain point that will make developers productive.
- John Vrionis: co-founder Unusual Ventures. John has worked with me from my past life at CloudBees. John deeply cares about developer productivity improvements and has often talked about the lack of innovation in the testing domain. I have been fortunate to be part of the Unusual Academy Gamma Cohort. John has invested in companies like AppDynamics, DataStacks, Mulesoft, Heptio, and CloudBees.
Angels and Advisors
- Sri Viswanath – CTO Atlassian. Sri brings in deep thought leadership in challenges faced by software teams at scale. Sri has been a leader in companies like Groupon, Ning and Sun Microsystems.
- Noah Wasmer – Head of Technical Teams, Atlassian. As the head of industry defining products such as Jira, Bitbucket, OpsGenie, Jira Service Desk, Noah brings in a wealth of knowledge on the challenges faced software teams of all sizes. Before Atlassian, he was GM/SVP of the End User Computing Group at VMWare.
- Sacha Labourey – CEO CloudBees. Sacha is one of the top thought leaders in the DevOps space and helping organizations lead and scale DevOps transformations. Before CloudBees, Sacha was a co-founder of JBoss.
- Masaru Tange – Founded and IPOed SHIFT, Inc. Tange-san brings a wealth of experience in the QA domain. SHIFT is a QA company and incidentally doubling revenue every year.
- Koki Uchiyama – Founded and IPOed Hottolink, Inc. Uchiyama-San brings in experience on data and AI to Launchable. Hottolink uses data, AI to help teams in decision-making. He is well known for mentoring entrepreneurs.
- Jagmeet Lamba Founder and CEO Certa. An early cheerleader of Launchable and deeply believes in the founding team to innovate in the testing domain. Jagmeet brings experience helping navigate enterprise sales and ML.
- Bob Bickel – CEO RunSignup, Advisor CloudBees, founder Redline13. Bob is a 30 year veteran in companies like BlueStone Software (HP). Bob has really done it all in the enterprise middleware, DevOps and testing space. That plus, he was the Apple Pie making champion in 1999.
- Jay Manni – A cyber security veteran – VP of Eng for Dtex. He as the founding engineer leader in Fireeye and helped take it from first few to IPO.
- Michel Goossens – Angel Investor, Advisor and former Head of Sales CloudBees. Michel is the Guru in helping setup and scale enterprise sales teams and motion. He was also one of the early players in Magento.
- Steve Harris – Advisor and former Head of Product CloudBees. Steve is an industry veteran and a product leader in the enterprise, middleware and DevOps space. In his past life he was “Mr. Java” at Oracle and was the head of the Oracle WebLogic business unit.
- Andrew Lee Strategic Investor and Acquiror at Samsung SDS. Andrew brings in experience in M&A, partnerships in the enterprise software business. In his past life , Andrew has led the SpringSource acquisition into VMWare.